SUAFCU has new and used auto loans with:
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your budget;
- Pre-approval for qualified buyers;
- Terms and conditions apply.
Requirements for SUAFCU Auto Loan Applicants
- Be a member of SUAFCU, co-signer may be required
- Live in Illinois, New Jersey, Michigan, New York or Indiana
- Have a valid driver's license in the state in which you live
- Have full fire, theft and collision (physical damage) insurance coverage with a deductible of no more than $1000. An insurance binder listing SUAFCU as loss payee must be presented to a loan officer before you receive your check
- Vehicle must be registered to borrower
- Final loan approval will be granted upon review and validation of the Bill of Sale
SUAFCU never charges a pre-payment penalty, and interest is due only on the outstanding balance.