Need to write a check? Use your Share Draft checks.
SUAFCU Share Drafts offer:
- No per check transaction fees
- No minimum balance
- Dividends accrue on accounts that have a minimum balance of $10
- Your first 50 "standard" Credit Union checks free
- Free check reorders for members 55 and over
- Free monthly e-statements available on-line
- Free DirectConnectsm on-line access to your Share Draft Account to:
- transfer funds
- initiate stop payments
- view electronic images of canceled checks
- download account information into your home finance program
For further information click here for the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure.
SUAFCU Share Draft (Checking) Accounts offer several choices in overdraft protection:
- Share Account as an overdraft buffer (subject to regulated transaction limitations and a transfer fee)
- Market Share Account as an overdraft buffer (subject to regulated transaction limitations and a transfer fee)
Fees are charged for check printing, check returns, stop payments and overdraft transfers.
Follow this link to see the various types of personal and business checks which you can order on-line.
Stop payment request forms can be downloaded here.
Arrange for Direct Deposit of your salary, federal recurring payments or other income to your account via the federal bank automated clearing house system (ACH). Simplify your finances!