Use your Savings or Certificate Accounts as collateral to secure low interest loans. Benefits are:
- Available immediately - no application to fill out
- Term - up to 12 years, you decide the length of the term
- Interest rate - only 2.5% above the dividend rate paid on the Savings Account or Certificate
- Rate changes on Savings Accounts are automatically adjusted on the loans
- Loans may be secured with the borrower's account, or with any other authorized account held at the credit union
Loans are secured up to the value of the securing instrument.
Loans secured by Certificates do not renew automatically.
For more information contact a member service representative.
Selfreliance FCU never charges a pre-payment penalty, and interest is due only on the outstanding balance.
Savings and Certificate Accounts may be used as collateral. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be the same as the underlying dividend rate plus 2.5 percentage points. Any changes in the dividend rate will automatically change the APR. Loans are secured up to the value of the securing instrument. Certificates used as collateral do not renew automatically. Maximum loan amount of $100,000 and up to 12 years when a Savings Account is used as the underlying collateral or up to the maturity date when a Certificate Account is used. All Selfreliance FCU loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.