Earn dividends daily on every dollar deposited. Selfreliance FCU Savings Account is a dividend-bearing account. Deposits earn dividends each day they are kept on the account. Each member must maintain a Savings Account with a minimum $5.00 balance (the basic member share).
Important account information
Your Savings Account, designed for maximum accessibility, has certain withdrawal & transfer limits. Federal regulations classify transactions from your Savings Account into two categories:
Unregulated Savings Account transactions:
There are no monthly limits on the number of the following transactions:
- any in-person savings transactions
- any by-mail savings transactions
- any Night-drop savings transactions
- automatic transfers from your Savings Account to repay your loan
Regulated Savings Account transactions:
- Overdraft transfers from your Savings Account
- Telephone or fax transfer requests from your Savings Account
- Web transactions online
- Auto transfers
- ACH (electronic funds transfers you authorize) from your Savings Account
After your limit of six of the above transactions is reached, additional regulated transactions may be rejected or a fee assessed as per our Schedule of Fees and Charges.