Selfreliance FCU has new and used auto loans with:
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your budget;
- Pre-qualification for qualified buyers;
Requirements for Selfreliance FCU Auto Loan Applicants
- Be a member of Selfreliance FCU, co-signer may be required
- Live in Illinois, New Jersey or New York
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have full fire, theft and collision (physical damage) insurance coverage with a deductible of no more than $1000. An insurance binder listing Selfreliance FCU as loss payee must be presented to a loan officer before you receive your check
- Vehicle must be registered to borrower
- Final loan approval will be granted upon review and validation of the Bill of Sale
Selfreliance FCU never charges a pre-payment penalty, and interest is due only on the outstanding balance.
Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest Annual Percentage Rates (APR) shown. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. For example, a new auto loan from the dealer for $50,000 with a 48-month term, 90% LTV, and a borrower's credit score of 781, currently, will have an APR of 3.25% and monthly payments of approximately $22 per $1,000. Current auto loan modification fee is $50. Auto loans are available for both new and used vehicles, with models up to 6 years old. The minimum loan amount is $5,000; the maximum loan amount is $50,000. Up to 60 months and 0% down payment. All Selfreliance FCU loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
For further information call us toll free at 888.222.8571.