MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Deposit checks from your phone
No more rushing to the branch before it closes, no more standing in line. Deposit checks anytime any place with our Mobile Check Deposit feature. It’s as easy as snapping a selfie!
Download Our Mobile App Today!
How Mobile Deposit Works
Mobile Check Deposit FAQs
- How to deposit a check?
- Log in to your Selfreliance FCU Mobile app
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Check Deposit
- In the "To" section, select the account you want to deposit to and enter the amount
- Endorse the check by signing your name, writing down the account number and “For Mobile Deposit Only Selfreliance FCU”
- Tap the photo icon and capture the images of the front and back of your check
- Verify the information on your screen and select Deposit.
- When will the deposited funds be available?
- Your deposit will show up on your account within several minutes after the deposit is approved. You can check the status of your deposit by click View Deposit History. Items deposited after 11pm Central will be considered as deposited the next business day. More Funds Availability Information.
- What are the limits for deposits via Mobile Deposit?
- Current Mobile Deposit limits are $10,000 per day.
- Am I eligible to use Mobile Check Deposit feature?
- You must be a member in good standing in order to use this feature.
- How do I take a good picture of the check?
- For best results, place your check on a contrasting background. Our software will be able to detect the check better.
- What does “Pending” mean?
- When you deposit a check, the status will be pending until the system accepts your deposit. Some checks may require manual approval which may take up to two business days. Pending items will not show up on your account until they are approved. Please allow several minutes for approved items to post to your account.
- What if I am having issues with my Check Deposit?
- If you are having issues with a deposit or have questions about depositing, please contact us at 888-222-8571.