Share Draft Accounts
Need to write a check? Use your Share Draft checks.
SUAFCU Share Drafts offer:
- No per check transaction fees
- No minimum balance
- Dividends accrue on accounts that have a minimum balance of $10
- Your first 50 "standard" Credit Union checks free
- Free check reorders for members 55 and over
- Free monthly e-statements available on-line
- Free DirectConnectsm on-line access to your Share Draft Account to:
- transfer funds
- initiate stop payments
- view electronic images of canceled checks
- download account information into your home finance program
- Share Account as an overdraft buffer (subject to regulated transaction limitations and a transfer fee)
- Market Share Account as an overdraft buffer (subject to regulated transaction limitations and a transfer fee)
Fees are charged for check printing, check returns, stop payments and overdraft transfers.
See the various types of personal and business checks which you can order on-line.
Arrange for Direct Deposit of your salary, federal recurring payments or other income to your account via the federal bank automated clearing house system (ACH). Simplify your finances!