We provide you with tax forms, statements and essential information to help you prepare for tax season. To view your tax forms and statements, please log into your online banking account or your mobile banking app. Select Statements and Tax Documents from the main menu and follow simple prompts to access your documents for 2021.
Important dates for you 2021 tax return
January 31, 2022: the following are due from your financial institution
- 1099-INT: For members who earned $10 or more on interest. You can see total dividends paid out to you in 2021 on your December 2021 statement.
- 1099-R: If you received a distribution of $10 or more from your retirement plan.
- 1098- For members who have a mortgage or a loan that is secured by a property, and paid $600 or more in interest in 2021.
April 18, 2022
- Tax Day
- Last day to make IRA contributions:
The 2021 annual contribution limit for IRAs is $6,000 per eligible individual. Those aged 50+ can make additional catch-up contributions of up to $1,000 ($7,000 total contribution). For more information, please visit the IRS dedicated resources.
Get your refund faster!
The best and faster way to get your tax refund is to have it electronically deposited for free into your financial account. Tell the IRS to direct deposit your refund to up to three accounts.
Here are some useful information for your direct deposit refund:
- Selfreliance FCU routing #: 271080817
- Find your checking or savings account numbers on your checks or by logging into your online banking.
- Directly deposited tax refund should be put into a savings, checking or money market account in your own name, or both names, if it’s a joint refund.
- You can deposit up to three refunds to one account.
- You can split your deposit between two or three different accounts.
- Loan accounts are not eligible for refund direct deposit.
- You can check the status of your refund within 24 hours after the IRS receives an e-filed return or 4 weeks after a paper return is mailed.