- DirectConnectsm Help
- DirectConnectsm System Security
DirectConnectsm provides our members with easy Internet access to their accounts.
When you sign up for DirectConnectsm you will be able to:
- Available virtually twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week in a secure environment
- Verify that your direct deposit has posted to your account
- View your account history
- Check and see which checks have and have not cleared
- Make transfers from account to account
- Download account information to your computer
- Access your annual tax information
- View your monthly e-statement once you have registered for this free service
- Pay your bills online free, once you sign up for Selfreliance FCU's DirectPaysm service
Sign up now:
- Submit the application for DirectConnectsm access online
- Once your application is received you will be given a temporary Password via return mail to the address provided by you
- Sign in by using the temporary Password assigned to you by Selfreliance FCU
- Create your own Password
- Begin enjoying the conveniences and benefits of DirectConnectsm
By accepting the Internet Account Access Agreement, you are agreeing to be bound by its terms and conditions.
If you forgot your password, enter your User Name below. You may be prompted to answer a Security Question before you can initiate a Password Reset.
If you forgot your User Name or experience other login problems, please contact our support line at 888-222-8571.
We are available:
|Monday||from 9:00am to 5:00pm (CST)|
|Tuesday||from 9:00am to 8:00pm (CST)|
|Wednesday||from 9:00am to 5:00pm (CST)|
|Thursday||from 9:00am to 5:00pm (CST)|
|Friday||from 9:00am to 8:00pm (CST)|
|Saturday||from 9:00am to 1:00pm (CST)|
|Sunday||from 9:00am to 1:00pm (CST)|
DirectConnectsm System Security
Selfreliance FCU has taken every precaution to secure and safeguard your financial data in making it available over the Internet. There are a few steps we encourage you to take in order to help us safeguard your information:
- Password security. Your Password is the "key" that unlocks your account information. You should never give your Password to anyone. No Selfreliance FCU employee will ever ask for your Password. Immediately report any attempt, by anyone, to obtain your Password to Selfreliance FCU. In the event you lose or forget your Password, click Forgot User Name or Password? link below the login, or contact DirectConnectsm Support;
- Password selection. Select Password that cannot be easily guessed. For example, do not use numbers that can be easily linked to you, such as your address, your phone number, your date of birth or a partial Social Security number. A random set of numbers and letters is required. Your Password must contain at least eight (8) and no more than fifteen (15) characters;
- Windows® password storage. Microsoft® Windows® may prompt you to save your Password information. Selfreliance FCU recommends that you do not use this save or remember feature.
- Logout. When you have completed your activity on DirectConnectsm always log out to make sure the next person using the computer does not have access to your account.
Following this simple guide can help safeguard your financial information. Using DirectConnectsm can be an easy, safe and secure method of managing your money.
REMINDER: In order to enroll in DirectConnectsm you must arrange for Internet service with a provider.
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payments service offered by Selfreliance FCU.
Popmoney® eliminates the hassles of checks and cash by allowing you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need another account. Just use your current credit union account. Send money to your child at college, family, friends, landlord, roommates, babysitter…
How it Works
To send money, log in to DirectConnectsm, go to DirectPaysm and click on Popmoney®.
Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information. If you're sending a gift, consider using one of our special email designs.
You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
You will receive an email or text message notifying you someone sent you money.
If the recipient is a Selfreliance FCU member, log in to DirectConnectsm, go to DirectPaysm, click on Popmoney® , and direct the funds there.
If the recipient’s financial institution offers Popmoney®, the recipient can log in to his/her account and direct the funds there.
If the recipient’s financial institution does not offer Popmoney®, the recipient can provide his/her account information at Popmoney.com. The recipient’s money will be sent to that account.
If the recipient does not provide his/her account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender's account.
Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
It's just that easy!
Members who have enrolled in DirectConnectsm, Selfreliance FCU's online account access program, may register for E-Statement service.
E-Statements will allow you to:
- Review your monthly account(s) statement
- Access statements as early as 2nd business day of the month
- 24/7 easy and secure access to statements
- View statements up to 24 months back
- Print and retain your monthly account statement on your personal computer
Enrolling is simple:
- Sign up for DirectConnectsm
- Enroll in the E-Statement program online
- Provide Selfreliance FCU with an e-mail address which can be used to notify you when the E-Statement is ready for viewing
In order to enroll in Selfreliance FCU E-Statements you will need to have at least one of the following Selfreliance FCU products:
- Share Draft
- Market Share (no passbook)
- Any Loan Account
Don't wait for "SNAIL MAIL" to deliver your monthly statements. Enroll now!
It is your responsibility to provide Selfreliance FCU with a correct e-mail address. You must inform Selfreliance FCU, in timely manner, of any updates or changes to your e-mail address.
Members who have signed up for DirectConnectsm can register to pay all their bills through Selfreliance FCU's DirectPaysm program.
- Determine and set the amount you want to be paid
- Schedule the date on which you want the bill paid
- Schedule one payment or set up an automatic monthly payment
- No more envelopes and stamps
- No need to write checks
- Retain a record of all payments made
Accessing DirectVISAsm provides our members with secure online access to their VISA® Credit Card information.
DirectVISAsm lets the member:
- View and print a list of your Selfreliance FCU VISA® Credit Card transactions
- View and print your monthly VISA® Credit Card statements
- Pay your monthly VISA® Credit Card bills
- Allow you to review all your previous statements to verify transactions
- Download and retain VISA® Credit Card information to your computer
- Check account balances and view transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Find the nearest branch and get directions from your current location
- View hours of operations and contact information
- Find the nearest surcharge-free ATM
- Make mobile deposits by taking a photo of your check and depositing right from your mobile device
- Access to DirectPaysm (Billpay) to pay bills
- Access to Popmoney to send money to friends and family
- Ability to view VISA® Credit Card transaction through DirectPaysm
MobileConnectsm allows users to access their Selfreliance FCU account on-the-go, offering apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
MobileConnectsm lets the member:
Download our mobile app!