Find an ATM near you by entering your zipcode or by using your location. You can also filter by ATMs which accept deposits or by branches.
No results found; Please try expanding or modifying your search parameters.
Find an ATM when you’re on the go with our Mobile App. Deposit your checks from your mobile.
Two Ways To Avoid ATM Surcharge Fees:
- Use the network of 85,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide displaying these logos:
- Maintain a minimum $1,500 daily balance on your associated checking account, use any US ATM, and we’ll credit back the fee to your account.*
- You will be charged a 1% foreign transaction fee when you use your debit card to withdraw cash from an ATM outside the US, as well as when making purchases in foreign currency.
- We go to great lengths to protect you from identity theft. Please let us know about your travel plans, so that we don’t freeze your card due to frequent suspicious withdrawals in a foreign country. Log into your Online Banking or Mobile App, navigate to Additional Services, press Travel Notification and fill out the requested fields. You don’t need to notify us if you are traveling to Ukraine, Mexico, Poland, or Canada.
Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawals from Allpoint℠ or Money Pass® or Co-op® networks are surcharge free regardless of balance when using Selfreliance FCU debit card.
- ATM surcharge fees reimbursed for any US ATM for qualifying calendar months for members who maintain a daily balance of at least $1,500 for the entire calendar month on their CLASSIC and BUSINESS CHECKING accounts associated with the debit card for which surcharges are to be reimbursed. Allowing your balance to fall below $1,500 on any day of the calendar month will disqualify that month from this offer.
- Reimbursement limit of $100 per month applies.
- Only surcharges from ATMs in the United States qualify for reimbursement.
- Reimbursements will be posted to your enrolled account on the first week of each month following a qualifying calendar month.
- Offer valid as of November 18, 2020 and may be terminated without notice. Please see our Truth in Savings brochure and Schedule of Fees and Charges for other requirements regarding accounts.