VOICE BANKING WITH ALEXA
Use your Alexa smart speaker to check your balances across your accounts and make transfers between accounts.
Here’s how to connect Alexa to your digital banking
- Open Alexa app on you mobile phone and press More on the right bottom of the app.
- Select Skills and Games from the Menu.
- Press on the search icon at the top right of the screen and type in Selfreliance.
- Locate and press on the icon of our mobile app.
- Press Enable to Use and grant your Device Address Permission. Press Save Permissions.
- Log in with the same user ID and password you use for your Mobile App banking and enter the One- Time-Password that was sent to either your cellphone or e-mail.
- Select a four digit voice key- this is a secret word or number combination you will use each time you’d like Alexa to access your accounts.
- Select accounts that you’d like Alexa to be able to access.
- Success! Say: “Alexa, open Selfreliance”, and she will guide you through the rest.